Overthinking - HUMAN'S WORST ENEMY
Overthinking is a mental disorder in which you think too about and are stuck in your thoughts and cannot take any actions. You keep on blaming yourself for everything happening. It is definitely not good, it should be stopped by taking care of your mental health by prioritizing your happiness.
Overthinking is the root cause of every problem in our life.
We overthink the negative things happening in society. It impacts our mental, social and personal life. It becomes a problem when it starts and can become a disorder if cannot be cured.
- Outlining the past.
- Staying on bad experiences
- Thinking about the future
Overthinking can ruin your mental peace which causes self-blame. When blame yourself forever happens, which is mostly awful.
- It hurts the situation.
- It twists things around you.
- It provokes you to depress
- It just makes everything worse than it is.
KILLER OF HAPPINESS:
It is parasitic. It’s deadly which devastates your happiness by destroying your mental health and life becomes disastrous. These things can waste your time and energy you can’t make any suitable decision you can’t act on the spots you just think about the things that never going to happen or sometimes or some people just think about their past if they’ve survived some problems or any think.
Now the question is
How to get rid of it?
Let me tell you!
12 WAYS TO STOP OVERTHINKING:
- First of all, put a timer to work. ⏲
- Put things into perspective ❤️
- Most importantly distract yourself from happiness.
- Be Grateful for everything.
- Stop waiting for perfection, BE THE PERFECT.
- Give yourself time to adjust.
- Go with the flow.
- Don't be pressurized.
- Avoid negativities and attract positivities.
- Try to stay patient and charm down.
- Trust your intuition, they never lie.
- Understand what triggers you.
You will think over and over again, and it is solely fine to be an overthinker. We become chronic and we cannot control it but we can struggle to avoid it.
Your hurdles are not taking off to a verge until you don't chop them from roots.
Now, stop overthinking and give my article a thumbs up. LOL.
ABEERA IHSAN :)